DD Series Digital Doser System
DD Series Digital Dosing System offers precise additive feeding for almost any plastics machine, whether your application is injection molding, blow molding, or extrusion. The DD dosing unit uses a variable speed DC drive motor and dosing disc to precisely feed pellet or powder additives, at a set rate, into the throat of the processing machine. Precision design discs and closed loop control ensures high accuracy, dependability and repeatability.
Material changeover on the DD dosing units is simple, release two quick connect clamps and remove the additive station. An optional spare station can be used for an immediate changeover, which reduces downtime and reduces overall safety risk. The DD dosing series is also available in the DD2 configuration that offers the ability to use dual additives at different rates.REQUEST A QUOTE Find a rep
- Disc style feeder module to dose pellets, micro pellets, granulate or powders
- Variable speed, closed loop drive
- A250 feeder control
- Extrusion or injection applications
- 110/1/60 operating voltage
- Choice of several styles and sizes of discs for precise additive feeding
- Clear plastic 4.4 liter additive hopper with fill cover
- Quick disconnect additive hopper for “off the machine” cleanout/material change
- 2” diameter material feed tube with 6” square mounting flanges (top and bottom)
- Spare station for immediate additive changes
- Optional motor speeds
- Optional hopper capacities
- Alarm – Audible, Alarm Light, Low Level Sensors
- Hopper loaders for automatic refill
- Special voltage
- Hoppers for main component
- Larger base piece for larger processing machines (3” or 4”)
AEC is proud to offer Quick Ship options for the products listed below. Click on the product order button below to contact us only or call our Inside Sales Team at (262) 641-3987 for help selecting the right product or to place an order for any of the products listed below.
Orders submitted before 3PM CST will ship same business day in most cases.