BFC Series Blown Film Coolers
Today’s competitive blown film business calls for consistent, high-quality product and increased productivity—especially in warmer climates or when ambient air temperatures rise in summer months.
AEC’s BFC Series blown film coolers boost productivity by eliminating production variables. Fully-engineered chilled water coil assemblies deliver air ring cooling at constant temperature, pressure, and volume.
BFC Series blown film coolers have a leaving air temperature range of 40°F to 50°F (5°C to 10°C). Higher leaving air temperature options may be available for additional engineering consultation.REQUEST A QUOTE Find a rep
- Leaving air temperature range of 40°F to 50°F (5°C to 10°C)
- Condensate trap
- Insulated heavy gauge steel cabinet designed for 35” (8.7 kPa) static pressure
- Dial thermometers for discharge air and chilled water supply/return
- Air inlet and outlet adaptors copper tube aluminum fin chilled water cooling coil
- Insulated drip pan
- Permanent filter
- 230/3/60 or 460/3/60 voltages
- 1 year warranty on parts and labor
- Pre-piped, automatic 3-way chilled water control valves for tighter control of leaving air temperature
- Complete motor controls, including factory wired starter and on/off switch
- 16” or 25” static pressure fans