APD Series Vacuum Pumps
APD Series Vacuum Pumps allow for the conveying of free-flowing pelletized plastic materials and regrind using vacuum receivers integrated into a central conveying system. APD pumps are designed for 24 hour, continuous operation and are recommended for most conveying applications. AEC is able to provide several types of ultra-compact vacuum power units to suit your conveying needs.
The APD Series uses a high efficiency, positive-displacement vacuum pump and can be utilized to convey pellets and regrind over long distances up to 500 equivalent feet.
APDB vacuum pumps have the same features as the APD but include an exclusive non-reversing air valve system to reverse air flow and clean the pump filter.REQUEST A QUOTE Find a rep
- Ultra compact design
- Positive displacement vacuum pump
- High efficiency blower design
- Atmospheric relief valve
- Vacuum gauge on pump for visual indication of system performance
- 230/4/60 or 460/3/60 totally enclosed (TEFC) motor
- ROOTS™ WHISPAIR™ blower design
- Integral discharge silencer
- Non-reversing air valve (APDB models only)
- High vacuum safety switch
- Mechanical high vacuum relief valve for ensured safe operation
- NEMA 12 junction box with disconnect, starter, and overload mounted on the unit
- Sound enclosure
- Secondary silencer
- Purging capability
- Closed loop conveying valve
- Optional Special voltage: – 220/3/50 – 380-415/3/50 – 208/3/60 – 575/3/60
AEC is proud to offer Quick Ship options for the products listed below. Click on the product order button below to contact us only or call our Inside Sales Team at (262) 641-3987 for help selecting the right product or to place an order for any of the products listed below.
There are no Quick Ship products found from the current category.