PowdrPump Series Dense Phase Conveyor
AEC’s PowdrPump conveyor is a low-velocity, pneumatic conveying system designed to move a wide variety of difficult powdered materials cleanly and efficiently, with minimal degradation and separation. They can convey up to 200 equivalent feet.
The PowdrPump operates on very low volumes of compressed air at supply pressures of 60-80 psig. Conveying air pressures vary between 25-80 psig, depending upon the conveying characteristics of particular powders.
Four easy-to-operate times control the conveying rate by varying the time for material filling and unloading of the pressurizing chamber.REQUEST A QUOTE Find a rep
- Stainless steel construction with 2B finish
- Minimal moving parts
- No lubrication or special tools required for maintenance
- Small conveying air requirement makes it economically feasible to use inert gas in hygroscopic and explosive material applications
- Low conveying air velocity creates minimal dusting of conveyed powders and eliminates material degradation
- Slugs of materials are conveyed rather than individual particles, so mixes are kept intact
- Pressurizing chamber
- Pneumatic valve activating cylinder with material valve
- Air distribution assembly
- NEMA 12 solid-state control panel including a programmable-relay controller, with indicating lights and on/off switch
- 115/1/50-60 or 230/1/60 supply voltage – specify with order
- Storage bin
- Fluidizing pads (2) including regulator, piping, and tubing: steel or stainless steel
- NEMA 4 electrical panel and solenoids
- Polished interior surfaces for sanitary applications
- 10 cu. ft. bag dump station with opening, removable bag break rack available in steel or stainless steel.
- Dust collection system includes 1.5 HP dust collector
- 460/3/60, and NEMA 12 control enclosure