GP Series Packaged Chiller
The GP Series Packaged Chillers include all of the major chiller system components in one versatile and compact package with a leaving fluid temperature range of 20°F to 80°F (-6.7°C to 26,7°C). Available in models from 5 to 60 tons, the GP Series products offer air-cooled, water-cooled, and remote air-cooled designs to meet the needs of various manufacturing processes. With integrated energy efficient equipment such as variable frequency drives and electrically actuated cooling water regulating valves, the GP Series Chillers are extremely efficient while still meeting the extreme demands of the most nimble manufacturing facilities. The broad range of available options allows each facility to tailor a solution to meet the unique needs of their particular operation.REQUEST A QUOTE Find a rep
The Broadest Range of Chillers Available on the Market Today
- Available in a variety of configurations from 5 to 60 tons of cooling capacity.
- Available as water-cooled, air-cooled, or remote air-cooled units.
- Simplify the operation while maximizing the unit efficiency.
- Microprocessor based logic controller that maintains the performance of the chiller through the use of over 20 inputs and outputs.
- Able to mount display anywhere on the unit or in your factory.
Tailored To Your Installation
- GP Series Packaged Chillers are extremely versatile and include many standard options to meet your needs. Our experienced technical sales staff can assist you in the selection of a multitude of application specific configurations designed to meet your unique application.
- Hermetic scroll compressors featuring both crank case heaters with high and low refrigerant pressure sensors
- Integrated fluid reservoirs and 304 Stainless steel pumps. Available from 1.5 HP to 10 HP on GP 20-50 and up to 15 HP on GP 70 and larger
- Stainless steel, copper brazed plate evaporator
- Integrated Y-strainer and evaporator back flush ports and strainer blow down valve
- 5-15 ton Water-cooled models feature tube and tube condensers with electrically actuated cooling water regulating valves and inlet water temperature sensors
- Horse power availability varies by unit size
- Air-cooled Models feature micro-channel aluminum fins with washable filters and VFD fan control for maximum efficiency and control
- Remote Air-cooled condensers are rated to -20°F (-29°C)
- Air-cooled and Remote Air-cooled condensers feature micro-channel aluminum v-coils with washable filters and VFD fan control
- Remote Air-cooled condensers utilize E-Coat protection for enhanced corrosion resistance and better life span efficiency
- Complete non-ferrous piping
- Fully accessible NEMA 12-style electrical enclosure with non-fused disconnect switch
- Branch motor circuit protection
- Single-point power and ground wire connections per circuit
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Electronic hot gas bypass for capacity control, freeze protection, and discharge pressure relief
- Refrigerant suction and discharge pressure transducers
- Refrigerant suction and liquid line temperatures sensors for superheat and sub-cool readings
- Thermostatic expansion valve with sight glass and moisture indicator
- Encapsulated high discharge pressure safety switch with manual reset
- Removable core filter dryer 20-60 ton units only
- Liquid line service valve
- Discharge valve only on remote units
- Suction/Discharge/Liquid line schraders
- Audible/visual alarm with red alarm strobe
- Automatic water make-up valve to increase water levels within the on-board reservoir
- Process water side-stream filter with monitoring flow meter
- Variety of communication protocols to include Ethernet, Modbus, BACnet, or LonWorks
- High pressure fans on the air-cooled unit for external venting of waste heat (duct work not provided)
- Air-cooled indoor models feature e-coated micro-channel aluminum fins with washable filters and VFD fan control for maximum efficiency and control
- 304 Stainless steel reservoir
- Chilled fluid differential pressure sensor for dirty strainer or dirty condenser detection
- Chilled fluid flow meter
- Configurable analog inputs/outputs and digital inputs/outputs
- Clock card for compressor run time and time and date stamped alarms
- Ambient temperature sensors
AEC is proud to offer Quick Ship options for the products listed below. Click on the product order button below to contact us only or call our Inside Sales Team at (262) 641-3987 for help selecting the right product or to place an order for any of the products listed below.
There are no Quick Ship products found from the current category.
Comprehensive Solutions for Today's Agile Manufacturer
Available in a Variety of Configurations From 5 to 60 Tons of Cooling Capacity
GP Series Chillers Offer The Broadest Range of Chillers Available on the Market Today
Designed to Meet Your Changing Needs
GP Series Packaged Chillers are designed to house all of the components necessary for your cooling requirements. With integrated pumps and tanks, GP Series Chillers are able to keep pace with the needs of your business today and into the future.