APD-RC Series Rotary Claw Vacuum Pumps
The APD-RC Series positive displacement vacuum pumps feature a compact rotary claw design that is air-cooled, dry-running and non-contacting. These features help to eliminate internal wear and general maintenance, cutting down on parts to replace as well as maintain.
With a zero-friction pumping chamber, along with high volumetric efficiency, the APD-RC helps keep costs down by reducing energy usage by 20-50%, and operating costs are almost eliminated because of the maintenance-free design.
The APD-RC rotary claw vacuum pumps are directly driven by a flanged motor, and the two rotors are synchronized by gears. A wide range of accessories allows optimum adaption to many applications.REQUEST A QUOTE Find a rep
For High-Vacuum Applications and Long Conveying Runs, Choose the APD-RC Series:
- APD-RC models produce higher vacuum levels versus traditional pumps, but use 20-50% less energy
- No more plugged conveying lines with higher material throughputs and smaller line sizes
- Convey long distances and eliminate starved machines
- Easily expand your system without costly upgrades
- Minimal maintenance required
- Low-noise emissions at about 80 dba
- 4 – 15 HP Models
- 1.5” OD, 2.0” OD, 2.5” OD and 3.0” OD Line Sizes Available
Inside the pump housing, two claw-shaped rotors take in air as they rotate in opposite directions. The air is compressed by the rotors, then discharged through a silencer to the atmosphere.
The non-return valve incorporated into the inlet flange prevents air from back flowing into the vacuum chamber when the pump is turned off.
The APD-RC rotary claw vacuum pumps are directly driven by a flanged motor, and the two motors are synchronized by gears.
With a wide range of accessories, the APD-RC can adapt to many applications.