A3 Series Blender Control Software
A3 Control and Data Acquisition systems are compatible with many different control systems when equipped with the proper communication option.
- See list of compatible devices. Others may be added upon request.
- Communication modules and cables are not included – purchase separately.
- A3 is not compatible with BD Blenders controlled by a Micro850 PLC.
- Compatible with MS Windows XP Home and Professional Edition
- Monitor up to 1000 A-B controlled blenders, 1000 Mitsubishi controlled blenders, 1000 Maguire WSB controlled blenders, or 255 HydReclaim controlled blenders
- Start and stop blenders and feeders
- Monitor and control recipes for each blender
- Log up to 1000 alarms per blender
- Log up to 5000 consecutive batch weights
- Monitor and record all recipe changes
- Monitor material inventory, even if cleared at the blender
- Compatible with MS Works or Office 2000, including Access, Excel and Word
- Central System Inventory and Silo Management ability
- Download inventory run rates, run status, target vs. actual recipe set points
- Store an infinite number of recipes (limited only by hard drive space on computer)
- Upload and download recipes and access recipe storage book functions
- Automatically generate time/date stamped reports on an hourly basis
- Two tier password security
- Job Report Manager that tracks material reference numbers as well as lot numbers and silo numbers
- Software kit A-B or HydReclaim and Mitsubishi controlled blenders
- Ethernet Module for A-B, Mitsubishi, or Maguire blender (one per blender)
- USB RS422 Legacy Module for HydReclaim blender (one per network)
- Note: Legacy HydReclaim blenders will not communicate target vs. actual data due to a limitation of their software protocol. Maguire WSB controlled blenders will not communicate target vs. actual data and A3 cannot control the recipe in the blender due to a limitation of their software protocol.